Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The "I'm so excited" jitters

I think most people have a dream about becoming their own boss, but so many people have a hard time taking that first step. Well, this is one of my first steps! I have started a shop with Etsy.com and I now have a fan page on Facebook! I am employed full time, a full time student, and I try to be a full time crafter.  All three of these things together keep me very busy!

I love to create.  Right now I make many items for a very sweet little girl.  I love to just give items away, but now it's time to start selling them. (But of course my friends will still get some free ones!) 

My craft of choice is crocheting, and I learned when I was very young from both of my grandmothers.  I let it go for awhile and when I was sixteen I picked it up again and I haven't stopped.  I love to try new patterns and I love creating my own.  I have been branching out into jewelry and bead making and I love it. Its a new challenge and it keeps my creative engery flowing.

Well for now this is it, but this is day one of my exciting and new venture and I plan on blowing it out of the water. Now, go ahead.. and craft!

No comments:

Post a Comment